Friday, April 3, 2009

Kinda Funny

Sunday was our last time at church as members of the Prune Hill Ward. It was Fast and Testimony Meeting-- wherein we can share our expressions of faith and testimony with our fellow congregants. It's always uplifting and faith-strengthening.

One sweet lady (she was Primary teacher to almost every one of our kids, and her daughter was the favorite babysitter to our older three) was saying how she would miss us. She said, "They moved into the ward when they only had one baby, then they had kid, after kid, after kid, after kid, after kid, after kid..."

It was great comic relief for me after feeling like I was going to bawl my eyes out thinking of leaving all those great people.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...