Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our family adventures and I think in these unprecedented (ha!) times I should be keeping track of the Gale story again. 

So I will start today with Scott's birthday. Here are some past posts celebrating the birthday boy.

And a some fun photos to add to the scrapbook: 


Baby Scott helping Dad build the deck. 

Scott was a good sport. Playing Pretty Pretty Princess with his sisters.


Big brother and baby brother. 

A favorite picture of mine--Scott fresh off his mission 
when we picked him up at the Portland Airport.

That time we took him to New York City.

Oh the 90s artistic photography! 
But Scott looks adorable.

Scott and sisters Siara and Shanna all spiffed up for a school dance--waiting for their dates to arrive. They were all in high school together and this was a moment when they were all in the same
place at the same time. 

This is out of focus but it's a rare shot of the first three Gale kids in their early days.

Happy Birthday Scott! We love you!


No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...