Saturday, November 22, 2008

True Blue BYU Birthday Boy

The Inferno


Dad's Birthday happiness was diminished a little when his beloved Cougars lost today.
He just couldn't bring himself to smile.


But he blew out all the candles...he lives up to our family name:
Gale

Earlier Today:
Mom: Shayla and I are going to go get the cake and ice cream for your Birthday today.
Dad: I'm just going to hunker down here at the house for the day.
Mom: OK
Dad: I'm afraid I'm going to turn into a crazy cat lady.
Mom: But you don't like cats.
Dad: Oh...I mean I'm going to EAT cats--not keep them as pets.
Mom: Well that's more believable.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...