Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Conversation

Saturday night we were discussing the fact that the boys would need to wear their casual shoes to church because all Sunday clothes are packed in the last pod from the cabin--awaiting our hopefully eventual move out of a hotel and into an actual home. They seemed a little concerned and decided at least they weren't flip-flops.

Then Dad said:
"Yeah, I was going to wear some water moccasins!"

Me: "????? Do you mean poisonous snakes? On your feet?"

Then I started laughing so hysterically I could barely breathe.

Dad: "Are you mocking me?"

Sam: "Yeah, you're being water mocced!"

Me: "Oh, I get it--they're like "Crocs" but they're "Mocs"--both named after dangerous swamp creatures."

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...