Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank You

Dear Siara and Shanna,
Thank you so much for the lovely Mother's Day gift.
It was so fun to get a package in the mail. And the gift
was wrapped so beautifully I almost didn't want to open it!But I did. The necklace is soooo pretty and I wear it all the time.
You are sweet and thoughtful daughters
and I am lucky to be your Mom.
Love, Mom


PS I wanted to send you a proper "Thank You" but I have not, as yet, found my Thank You Note Collection. I know as soon as I break down and buy some more, the next box I open will have them in it! Hopefully this will suffice for now and I will send a note along to you as soon as I find them.


1 comment:

Mariel said...

That's such a cute idea! You have a lovely family!

Just stumbled on your blog...

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...