Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Fireside

There was a Stake Youth Fireside tonight so I was transporting our three Youth to the church for it. On the way, Shayla said, "Oh Mom, we have some jokes for you."
Sam jumped in with: "Where do you buy a cow?"
Me: "Hmmm...I don't know."
"A 'cattle'log"
(Hee, hee)

Then Shayla had one: "Knock, knock"
"Who's there?"
"Boo."
"Boo Who?"
"You don't have to cry"
(Ahhhh--a classic--love it!)

Then back to Sam: "Did you hear the joke about the bed?"
"It hasn't been made yet."

I was laughing pretty good by then but suddenly Seth found that one funny and started to giggle and soon we were all laughing heartily.

Shayla wrapped it up with: "Why did the golfer bring extra pants."
"In case he got a 'hole in one'."

Yeah, yeah--I know "Mom Jokes". But it was a lot of fun laughing together and I was touched that they would keep an eye out for corny jokes because they know I enjoy them.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...