Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here We Come a'Caroling!

I heard this story in the car on the way home from church:
Sam: Shane knocked on my door last night and when I opened it, he was all wrapped in his blue blanket like it was a robe. He started singing, "Silent Night"
Shane: Yeah, I was caroling.
Sam: But he didn't know all the words so I tackled him and threw him down and started choking him.
Shane: So I was gagging and he was saying "Some caroler you are! You don't even know the words." I just wanted some figgy pudding.
So the Christmas spririt comes to the Gale home.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hilarious. shane we want you to come carol to us! we'll even give you figgy pudding!

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...