Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Day is Such a Special One, It's Birthday Time for You

Sam's 5th Birthday
Sam's 7th Birthday--w/his buddy Oliver

Sam is a gifted child


This poem was written by the Birthday Boy Himself at the tender age of 10:


My parents are so special to me
because without them, where would I be?
Back up in heaven wondering, Why!
but I'm on earth with my parents and I.
I love my parents so much it's not even funny
and they love me back I'll bet you all of my money.
And that's why I'm here because of Daddy and Mommy.
You have been a teenager for a whole year now and it has been a pleasure parenting such a fine, upstanding young man. Keep up the good work. And you are right, Sam, we love you back. Betcha all of your money.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...