Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung

We are smack in the middle of our Spring Break--just chillin' here in SoCal enjoying the sun and the 80 degree weather. The kids are having a great time building boats to try out in the pool, staying up late playing video games and watching movies and making big messes for me in the kitchen. Good times.

This all reminded me of something Spencer said when he was  a little bitty boy. All the various older kids in the  family had been discussing the fact that Spring Break was coming up and what we would do for Spring Break and then mourning the fact that Spring Break was over. Then one day out in the yard he pointed out the tulips that were poking up through the dirt.
 I said, "Oh! That's because it's Spring."
Spencer said, "No it's not--because Spring broke!"

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...