Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just A Little Bit of Pixie Dust!

Sunday after our Family Home Evening lesson, we discussed our (VERY) busy upcoming summer. New grandbaby, Girls Camp, Catalina Island Super Activity, Boy Scout Camp, sell the house, move, start over in a new place. That sort of thing. Sam was explaining what all he would need for his week of Venturing and informed us he was supposed to take a bike. I was questioning how they would get all the bikes to the island when he said:
Sam: There's a ferry that will do that.
            (But we all heard it "FAIRY")
Me: I'm sorry to break it to you, but there's no such thing as a fairy that magically transports your bike for you.
Sam: Brother McBride said there is.
Dad: You know these California people might believe in fairies but we'll have none of that nonsense.
Sam: Ha. Ha.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I never quit wishing for fairies to come help out at my house! Where are you moving?

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...