On the Agenda:
1. Sell this house--which means keep it spotless at all times and be prepared for random showings at the most inopportune times.
2. Get Shayla's BYU application in--getting close on this one.
3. Seth's mission preparations--thanks to his sisters in Utah who are helping him with that.
4. Spencer's wedding in December--outfitting a family in purple and silver isn't as easy as it sounds. Also, it involves some precise travel arrangements to get the father of the groom from across the country and various siblings gathered in.
5. Relief Society craft activity
6. Relief Society Christmas Social
7. Ward Christmas Party (Relief Society is in charge--which means the food will be fantastic--invite your friends and neighbors)
8. Keep Shane's home education from derailing during all of the upheaval.
9. Get my camera fixed or find a cheap replacement--blogging just isn't the same without pictures.
10. Savor all of the joys and blessings that come from this crazy, beautiful time of life.