Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Coming Soon...

A Wedding Post

But, in the meantime, here's a little something:
Last Sunday we attended our old ward in Camas, Washington because we were there for Spencer and Adrianna's wedding.  It's the ward we moved into fresh out of college when Scott (our oldest) was just nine months old. We lived there for 25 years and had our other seven children whilst in that ward. 
It was nice to fill up "our" pew with most of the Gale gang.
It was Fast Sunday and thus Sacrament Meeting was open to testimonies. 

Andy got up and began with:
"We moved into this ward 25 years ago--back then I had an afro and a six-pack.
Since then, both have disappeared."

1 comment:

PeterK said...

Yay congratulations! Can't believe it was already three years ago that you let me stay in your house so I could marry your niece. :) I will always be grateful for that.

Can't wait to see more of the happy couple. Love the feeling it brings back.

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...