Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dreams Can Come True

It looks like we will soon be moving to a cabin in the woods, with a river out front. The seller accepted our offer and we are in escrow! So barring any major malfunction, we will be moving in a couple of weeks--maybe sooner. The bats living in the woodstove pipe are just a minor inconvenience--we will politely ask them to leave before we light a fire--oh and there were a few unidentified carcasses in the crawl space. Luckily too small to be human. Oh and I'm soooo glad I didn't have to crawl under there to look for dead bodies...one more blessing to count!

I'm going to try to share the link with you so you can see our new place. Wish me luck!
http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=1556101&sk=22

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...