Friday, July 11, 2008

Seth Gets Back Tomorrow!




It's hard to believe our little Seffers is 16 years old! He has been gone all week on a 50 mile hike with the Boy Scouts. It's been a little quiet without him here...he has a witty sense of humor and also teases the younger siblings ...a combination that keeps things stirred up all the time.




Here's a little Seth story to cheer us up until we see him again:


After one of his crazy projects, Seth left a box cutter out on the lawn in the backyard. I asked him to go pick it up and make sure it was put away safely. Later, I asked him if he had taken care of it and he said, "Yeah, I put it away but there are blades all over the lawn out there."


I started to scold him about leaving those blades out there and the danger and foolishness etc . when he said: "BLADES OF GRASS! HAHAHAHAHA!"

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...