Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Shane!




















Today is Shane's 10th Birthday-- one whole DECADE!
It's not easy being in the number eight spot but he will always be my baby! (I know, I know--you are NOT a BABY!)

















Hope you don't mind all of this blank space.....





Yeah-- it just goes on and on and ...

















.................on.



That's because I scanned and uploaded all my pictures -- and then I had the Audacity of HOPE
(Thank you OBAMA)-- to think that I could move my writing around...just a little...not much.







And then, suddenly ALLLLLL of my pictures disappeared---POOF! Just like that. So I patiently re-uploaded all of them. BUT strangely enough the space where they had been refused to disappear.





I'm pretty sure there is a LAW OF PHYSICS that covers this mysterious phenomena.
Scott? Spencer? What do you think?


ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?



NOT YET HONEY-- We'll be there soon!





Sooooo... how was your day? Did you do anything interesting? We celebrated Shane's birthday
at Red Robin. He was hoping they wouldn't recognize him from the last time he was there. It was
during their GRAND OPENING. He had a little too much root beer and tossed his cookies all
over the back of some poor guy's chair and then christened the new restaurant by puking again
on the way out. Luckily, I wasn't with him -- the Stanchfield's had been kind enough to take him
and Sam out for dinner that night.






Well, we're getting closer. That wasn't so bad was it? Just a total waste of space and a little reminder that I don't really know what the heck I'm doing.





OK here we are-- the bottom is in sight. It was lovely taking this little tour with you. Have a nice
day!










Buh-Bye!

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...