Sunday, July 6, 2008

YOUR MOM...

...Fell in the RIVER! So we all went to see THE CABIN that we've been wishin' and hopin' and dreamin' about for the last few days. I thought it would be nice to show the young'uns the trail down to the swimmin' hole. (I know-- that's WAY too many missin' "G" letters) Well in an attempt to cross a little inlet I grabbed a branch that wasn't as sturdy as it appeared and I fell backwards, flat on my back, into the river! We all got a good laugh out of it and I squished around in my wet clothes for the rest of the tour.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

hahaha MOM! I can't believe you didn't tell me about this last night! Seriously hilarious. I can't wait to see the house!!

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...