Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Car Conversation

Tonight I was driving home with Shane from Cub Scout Pack Meeting. Without Sam there to pester him, he is pretty chatty:

Shane: What I really need in my world is more pizazz.
Mom: (Trying to keep the car on the road and not laugh out loud) Really. And what exactly do you mean by that?
Shane: It's just so boring. It would be great if there was a big explosion that blew up the road.
Or if a huge monster came up out of the river and destroyed some buildings.
Mom: How 'bout I get you the Bedazzler for Christmas. That's about all the pizazz I can handle.
Shane: Mom, you don't make any sense.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...