Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quilting Bee

Just some evidence that the kids helped with Bailey's quilt. They were a little hesitant to pick up pink yarn and work on a pink quilt, but they can't resist a project.I ran some errands later in the day and when I came back the quilt was almost done.
Scott, Siara, Shanna and Spencer helped make quilts for their younger siblings--and actually enjoyed it. We are carrying on the tradition for the younger ones...since they weren't old enough--or weren't born yet for the others. They liked the idea that their older brothers and sisters made a quilt for them. They also remember the quilts because they became favorites. I saved them but they are packed away in long-term storage for now...otherwise that would make a great 'favorite things' post!





No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...