Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Christmas Thank You

This was a very thoughtful gift Siara gave me for Christmas--
It's my favorite lipgloss. A few months before Christmas, I was deeply saddended when a cold and heartless sales clerk informed me that I couldn't find NARS "Pillow Talk" because it had been DISCONTINUED!
But my daughter tracked some down! She found out there were some left at various stores and she gathered in a couple, wrapped them in a beautiful, shiny box and gave them to me for Christmas.
I have to admit, I cried.
Really, not because I am so set in my ways that I must have my perfect lipgloss, but because she remembered my distress and went to the trouble of finding them. So sweet.
Now I am trying to ration the new ones to make them last.


No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...