Simple Pleasures

Who needs fancy toys...when you have an awesome box
and a brother


and a cat

A massage chair came in this box--something Dad ordered for Christmas but it came a little late.
The boys were getting restless when I remembered I had asked Dad to save the box for them.
He wasn't sure that we needed a box cluttering up the garage, but that's because he doesn't realize all the possibilities that are contained in an empty box.
Possibility #1: Peace and Quiet for Mom when the kids are happily occupied.
I told them to go play in the box and Shane said:
"Our afternoon just got booked solid!"
So did mine, Shane, so did mine.




Comments

Scott said…
Hilarious. I remember plenty of box-oriented entertainment provided throughout the years. Always the best.
Shanna said…
Oh man I miss those days. So much fun. I was telling someone the other day about the cornmeal and beans and rice and funnels/sifting ordeal you used to give us to play with. That was heaven!

Popular posts from this blog

Mother of Mine

Forever is Composed of Nows

The Truthist Takes the ACT