Thursday, January 29, 2009

More in the Thoughtful Gift Department

While my mind is on the sweet thoughtfulness of my kids, I have to mention that my daughters went to a great deal of effort to make a favorite of mine: chocolate covered cherries. Normally I get my fix with the cheap "Queen Anne" brand at the local discount store. I have to limit myself to only one box on special occasions but it's tough! My girls decided to find a recipe and make them from scratch for me for Christmas.

Then Shanna and Austin weren't able to get here for Christmas and she had them packed in her bags. Sooooo, I didn't actually get them but the thought certainly does count!

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...