New Home, Sweet Home

Lizards instead of slugs. This was the family room 2 weeks ago--
Not quite ready for the "after" picture because
we still need to hang pictures.
Andy's "after" picture looks the same:


This little fella was packed away for 9 months:




Now he's perched back up on his roost in the kitchen:
(he's at the far left over there--barely in the picture!)




We ate outside for the first few weeks until we got a
dining table...that's fresh strawberry lemonade and
peach lemonade!





Our back yard at sunset:










Sooooo many boxes--luckily there are lots of
helpers here:





Uncle Seth taking a break with little "Bales"





Our first Sunday dinner on our new table--Scott & Nicole
made a DELICIOUS meal for us!
(this is the replacement for the
big, round Amish table that I left behind at the old house--it's not round.
And it's not Amish, I believe it's agnostic.)





Comments

Shanna said…
I love your yellow KitchenAid mixer! Perfect choice.
jonikartchner said…
Audrey has slept in this morning, so I was able to enjoy your blog. I smiled, laughed and wept. I've also been enjoying the music!!! Love it!!! How I am going to miss the Gale Family. But, it is such a great opportunity for you my dear friend and I can now enjoy your blog.

Jake will be wanting to move there when I show him the photos of the lizard and the pool. I'm thinking your boys LOVE the lizards, too! Does anyone miss the slugs???

I "stumbled" onto Shanna's blog. Again, I smiled (bird houses and swim suits), laughed (new kitty going to the vet...not without a small car crunch first), and then cried (daddy getting his blood pressure taken with sweet daughter on his lap to take care of him). This has been a fun way to get my day going! Thank you JoAnna and Shanna! Love, Joni

Popular posts from this blog

Mother of Mine

Forever is Composed of Nows

The Truthist Takes the ACT