Monday, September 20, 2010

Recent Conversation

Dad (to Sam): So, you're squared away for life?

Sam: Yep--I'm all set! I've got the rest of my life all planned out!

Dad:  Very funny. I mean for the Scout Board of Review--are you Star or Life?

Sam: Thanks for taking such an active interest in my scouting.

Shane: I'm going to be 1st Class. I caught up with Dad!

Sam: Oh, I outrank you now Dad. I guess you'll have to salute me.

Dad: Yeah, yeah. I'm over here crying my eyes out over that.

Sam: Well, when the world is ending and you're left with just a piece of rope to save your life--too bad you won't know what to do.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...