Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ummm

Remember how I said I was going to do birth stories for each child this year on their birthdays? Remember how my life took a turn for the crazy (what else is new?)? I seem to get a call from a real estate agent wanting to show our house only at the worst possible times. The dog seems to find something disgusting to drag into the house right as I get it all clean and fresh for the showing. The youngsters seem to need a ride somewhere right when I think I have a minute to catch my breath. My camera seemed to stop working right when I had some fun field trips to record. My husband seems to be on the other side of the country.

But I am undaunted. 

Stay tuned for Shanna's day of birth story and some cute pictures of her little baby self.
 (Pending Shayla's assistance in the matter of getting my scanner to work on my laptop)

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...