Monday, October 3, 2011

Of Good Report

I'm still reviewing and re-listening to General Conference. What a feast. I feel so blessed to have Apostles and Prophets and leaders who give inspired messages. I will be waiting anxiously for the November Ensign so I can hold the word in my hand and read and highlight to my heart's content. Of course there is always the "doing" of the word and not just hearing (or reading) and then the "becoming"--actually making it a part of who I am. Always a work in progress.

In the meantime, did you watch the 5000 Days Project that was on BYU TV after Conference? Wow.
You can see it here. It is worth the couple of bucks to stream it. We recorded it so if you are in our neck of the woods come on over and watch it.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...