Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Play It Again Sam

We have been reading the Old Testament for family scripture study to support the youngsters with their Seminary studies this year. Tonight after we read, we were discussing Elijah and the Priests of Baal which led to Jezebel and then Shane was wondering who the other Old Testament temptress was.
Whereupon Sam began to sing:

(To the tune of the Plain White T's song)

"Hey there Delilah why do you keep asking me what my weaknesses are?
You go too far.
You tie me up while I'm asleep...
Then call the Philistines.
I  wake up to see you with 50 guys
I'm tired of your lies
And all your tries
Ohhhh it's what you do to me..."

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...