Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Missionary Moment

This was the email I received from Elder Gale two weeks ago:
"Sorry! I only have three more minutes til the library closes. It was district pday today so I didn't have any time! A lot has happened and we're looking at baptising upwards of 12 people in the next few weeks! Some cool stories. But I will write a letter when I have more time! I love you all and I'm doing just fine! Teaching lots of people and helping them progress! Love, Elder Gale

Even in a short note he managed to fit in SIX! exclamation points. Gotta love his enthusiasm!


I got a hand-written letter in the mail yesterday
and it included PICTURES!

He apologized for the bluriness here--but you can still see
that it is the classic MTC map pose

Elder Gale cheerfully scrubbing the font

They had a baptism on Conference Sunday between sessions. 




I loved that Elder Gale wrote on the back of this picture: "This is a t-shirt at the MTC, but I found this
one in our apartment! I think it's pretty awesome!"

His Momma thinks it's pretty awesome too.







2 comments:

Anna said...

Aren't you so glad that he knows how to scrub a tub? Good work, Mom!

Nursing School by Night said...

I love him scrubbing that baptismal font. And in a suit! Our sweet Seth!

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...