Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Just Another Gardening Post



Oh hey there! Remember when I used to annoy the world with all of my rapturous writings on gardening? It's been awhile but I was going through the pictures on my phone and I realized  you might be wondering if I even garden anymore and if I do, you might be hoping to see some pictures.
So yes and yes! 


You're Welcome...


We recently relocated to Provo, Utah and I was happy to find a home with a beautiful yard. It was already laid out and planted perfectly to suit the climate and the changing seasons. 
But the garden spot was barren. 

So I have enjoyed 
bringing it back to life.



There was an abundance of tomatoes and we got just enough
hot peppers to turn out some spicy salsa:



And the birds left just enough of the sunflower seeds I planted for a 
sprinkling of cheerful flowers:


 I have some catching up to do so look out!
Some coming attractions:

What I did for my Summer Vacation
Life Lately (As in the past year and a half)
That Nana Life
Renovation Rewind: Provo Edition





No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...