Friday, February 26, 2010

Yesterday, in celebration of our anniversary, I cooked up a nice dinner. Seth volunteered to make his amazing french fries to go along with the filet mignon, crab cakes, salad and fruit. I set the table with our fine china and candles and as I left the room to change, I asked Shane to run the vacuum over the floor. I didn't get a cheerful, willing response. But I continued on my way. Then I heard Seth's voice:

"It's their freaking anniversary! It won't kill you to help out for once in your life!!"

Which interpreted means: "Come on little brother, let's all pitch in and make it nice for our loving parents who have managed to stay married for so long."

I'm sure that's what he meant.

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...