Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy (late) Birthday to Siara

Siara's birthday came and went whilst I was in Connecticut so I am catching up today with
Birthday Wishes for our Siara!



I know this is a picture of Shanna's 2nd Birthday but I love how adorable those two sisters look in this picture. I love it so much I just might use it again in October for Shanna's birthday. 


Siara and her little sister in matching Easter dresses--
this was for Siara's birthday in the Spring:

Then when Shanna's birthday rolled around in the fall, I would
make them matching Christmas dresses:


Here's to fun traditions! And sweet sisters!
And here's to Siara!

No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...