Birthday Boy


Our missionary celebrated a birthday yesterday. It was his p-day so we got another enthusiastic email from him. He was planning to celebrate his birthday by teaching a lesson to a 13 year old investigator who had asked to be baptized: "Elders! I've decided I want to be baptized! What's the next step?!" And going out to dinner with a Colonel Sanders look alike and his wife. Good times in the mission field.

Here's a little stroll down memory lane with our cute Seffers:

Seth's 1st Birthday with the traditional train cake




Looking dapper in a bow tie and suspenders



Brothers! 



Spiffed up in homemade vest and bowtie
(The bowtie was a signature look for Seth!)


Enthusiastically endorsing the scriptures


In a recent letter Elder Gale said: "Oh youth conference, if only I had appreciated the worth of such events when I was younger! Now I wish I could go. Same with seminary! I wish I had paid more attention, maybe slept a little less. But we get three hours of studies every morning, so I've become quite the scholar."

Music to my ears.

Happy Birthday Elder Gale!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother of Mine

Forever is Composed of Nows

The Truthist Takes the ACT