Sunday, March 24, 2013

Birthday Girl



Today is Siara's Birthday. I always seem to be lamenting that times goes so quickly. It seems especially so when I look back at pictures of my children. I have many happy memories of the time they were growing up, so I think I did really try to live in the moments--those moments just flew by so fast!

 
Siara in her Baptism Dress.
 I sewed a white dress for each
daughter for their baptism. As per tradition, there are
8 buttons down the front of the lace collar.
Doesn't she look like a little angel?



Just a cute picture of her as a gap-toothed little girl:

And a few moments later as a beautiful bride:

Happy Birthday Siara!


No comments:

Happy Birthday Scott!

 It has been awhile since I updated this little family scrapbook on the internet. I like to pop over here from time to time and look at our ...